RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
- Ixooweb.com offers general information about the law and it is subject to change without notice; but it does not provide any legal advice and is not intended as a substitute for professional consultation and advice in particular matters. Neither the employees of Ixooweb nor the participating professionals (Company secretaries, Chartered Accountants or Lawyers) are representing you or acting as your professional advisers.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- The content contained on this website is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice and no lawyer-client relationship is formed.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- If a User sends any content or material to us through e-mail or by any other means, including but not limited to comments, data, suggestions, queries, or any other information will be treated as correct.
- We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information you supply us.
- All content and materials available on Ixooweb.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Ixooweb, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- We may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.